is now open for the NHRA Division 7 Drag Races, presented by Korbel at Sonoma Raceway, July 15-19. The NHRA Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series returns to Sonoma for a double-header event, featuring both a regional and divisional event for sportsman racers in one weekend, beginning with a test-n-tune on Wednesday, July 15. Advance registration is strongly encouraged to expedite the at-event check-in process
Drag racers will compete at two separate events: the first will span Thursday-Friday, with the second event on Saturday and Sunday. Competition will be featured in Comp, Sportsman Motorcycle, Stock, Super Comp, Super Gas, Super Stock, Super Street, Top Dragster and Top Sportsman, as well as Top Alcohol Dragster and Top Alcohol Funny Car.
2020欧洲杯体育投注软件The weekend schedule is as follows:
- Wednesday, July 15: Tech: 8 a.m.-6 p.m.; Test & Tune: 9:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Thursday, July 16: Qualifying Sessions (2): 8:30 a.m.; WWW Williams Super 8 Shootouts: to follow
- Friday, July 17: Race 1 Eliminations: 8:30 a.m.; Top Alcohol Qualifying: Q1 at 2 p.m., Q2 at 5 p.m. and Q3 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, July 18: Qualifying Sessions (2): 8:30 a.m.; Top Alcohol Eliminations: 3 p.m.; Race 2 Eliminations – to follow.
- Sunday, July 19: Race 2 Eliminations (cont’d): 8:30 a.m.
Additional event details:
- Class Run Order: Super Street, Stock, Super Comp, Super Stock, Super Gas, Top Dragster, Comp, Sportsman Motorcycle, Top Sportsman.
- Limit four crew members + driver per vehicle.
Due to precautions surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, and to ensure the safety of the participants and the local communities, access to the raceway will be limited to participants, drivers and crew (limit four crewmembers) and raceway personnel only. Spectators will not be permitted. All racers must follow all raceway COVID-19 protocols while onsite, including social distancing, wearing a mask and frequent hand washing.